We’re putting an offer in (for real this time!!) on a property in Plainfield, NJ that reminds me of the house from The Golden Girls..
House warming BBQ details to follow. All dogs welcome (That means you Hyde!)
Filed under: fun
Im not really sure why I find this so hysterical, but this music video makes me smile like, woah.
Filed under: family, favorites, fun, life, memories, Mr. Wonderful | Tags: Disney, vacation
Just got back from our visit with the mouse…. Mickey Mouse that is. As for the plane ride down with my head so congested, it was……….uncomfortable. Until we started descending, then it became EXCRUCIATING… Since I couldn’t ‘pop’ my ears since my head was so congested the pressure just kept building in my head. I was in so much pain I was in tears. I don’t recommend it. Any who, other than that miserable experience, the trip was great. The weather sucked but hey such is life. Pictures to follow!
These are overpriced. Expensive as all hell. But intriguing. And I want one. http://www.officialaerogarden.com/default.aspx?adid=cju2001.1
Is where you can find me from 10p to 7a for the next ten days
|Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME
1. I was named after my father, but really my mother had always wanted to name her daughter Danielle, it just so happened she married a man named Daniel, which was fine, because then she could tell him it was because she was naming her first born after him.
2. I don’t have a real middle name, its just a letter, ‘B’. Danielle B. No it doesn’t stand for anything, its not short for Bertha, Brianna, Beatrice, Brenda, Brittany, or any other b things you can come up with. Its just a letter.
3. In reference to the last factoid, my father is also. Daniel B. I frequently get my fathers mail and vice versa.
4. When I made my confirmation my grandfather promised to buy me my first car if I took Bertha as my confirmation name. I was young and stupid and well lets just say I didn’t get the car.
5. I’ve never went by anything else than ‘Dani’ my whole life. No one really ever calls me Danielle. And I rarely answer to it.
6. When those stupid e-mails lists with the “combine your mother’s middle name, with your fathers middle name to get your witness protection name'” come around. I still come up with Danielle B. Not a great Witness Protection Program name for me.
7. When I was little my dad used to call me ‘Chicky’. I miss hearing this more, than I miss most things.
8. I refuse to name my children after myself, in any facet. So after me there won’t be anymore Danielle/Daniel B’s running around this piece.
9. When my father was born everyone thought he was going to be a girl, so they planned on naming him Dorothy Beatrice, when it was a boy. No one had a name, so he went nameless until someone just said name him Daniel B. And we’ll call him Boone. Thats where the B originated.
10. No his, B does not stand for Boone. Nor is he Daniel Boone. He does look like a wild frontier man sometimes though.
11. My father tells people that my B stands for bitch and his for bastard. Neither is true.
12. 95% of my life is spent letting people know that in fact my name is not spelled ‘D-A-N-N-Y’. Because I’m a girl
13. I only ever knew one other Dan, besides my dad and I until I went away to college, at which point I literally now know at least a dozen.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!